I will never sell, distribute or lease any information that I hold of yours to third parties.
What personal information do I collect
Below is a list of all the personal information I may collect and store when you contact adamjoe.co.uk.
- First and Last name
- Email Address
How and why I collect your personal data
What I use your personal information for:
With your explicit consent, when you submit the “Get in touch” form I will store your personal data (name and email address). This is required so that I can respond to your enquiry by sending you an email response.
How I process and store your personal data
Any personal data you provide to adamjoe.co.uk will be stored within the website database. My database is secured through an industry-standard SSL certificate ensuring your data is protected and encrypted. Your data can only be accessed by myself (Adam Birch) as the sole owner of adamjoe.co.uk.
How you can control your personal data:
If at any point you change your mind and are not happy to continue to have your details in my system you have every right to remove any personal data I have stored. Upon request I will delete any records you require.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights under GDPR
- The right to be informed – all organisations must be completely transparent in how they are using personal data
- The right of access – individuals will have the right to know exactly what information is held about them and how it is processed.
- The right of rectification – individuals will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, this refers to an individual’s right to have their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
- The right to restrict processing – an individual’s right to block or suppress processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability – this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
- The right to object – in certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used. This includes if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling – the GDPR has put in place safeguards to protect individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For example, individuals can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on them or is based on automated processing
To make my site work properly, adamjoe.co.uk sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Adamjoe.co.uk uses a range of different cookies to ensure you have a great user experience when visiting. Below is an outline of the types of cookies used.
Site performance cookies
This type of cookie remembers your preferences for tools found on my website, so you don’t have to re-set them each time you visit.
These cookies can tell me whether or not you have visited the site before. Your browser will tell me if you have these cookies and, if you don’t, adamjoe.co.uk generates new ones. This allows me to monitor how customers are using the site and help improve your experience at adamjoe.co.uk
These cookies allow me to track how successful my marketing campaigns are performing. For example, this enables me to see statistical data that shows how my marketing campaigns have resulted in increased traffic or online sales.
The only cookies I use that don’t originate from adamjoe.co.uk are listed below.
These third-party cookies allow me to review how well the site is performing and find new ways to improve your experience at adamjoe.co.uk
You can also control and/or delete cookies through your browser – Find out more at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Links to other websites